澳洲移民生活:銀行開帳號(雙語)

人氣 20
標籤:

【大紀元6月15日訊】澳洲的四大主要銀行有Commonwealth Bank of Australia (聯邦銀行),National Australia Bank (國民銀行), Westpac (西聯銀行) 和ANZ (澳紐銀行)。另外還有HSBC (香港銀行) 和 Citibank (花旗銀行) 等在澳洲的主要大城市也有很多分行和自動提款機。大多數銀行週末不營業,但是隨著競爭日益激烈,有些銀行在華人居多的地區分行實行星期六半天營業,有些銀行還有華語職員服務。

澳洲的金融產品多樣化,需多方比較才能找到適合自己財務需求的帳戶。對於新移民或學生來講,如果有部份現金和還未交納的學費閑置不用宜開一個現金定期儲蓄帳戶獲取較高利息,另開一個日常用帳戶作為平日儲蓄和付帳之用。

提款機的使用方法

提款機簡稱ATM,在澳洲自動提款機非常普遍,各大銀行都設有自動提款機方便用戶。街頭設置的提款機外觀也許不完全相同, 但是提款的手續都大同小異。一般只需插入銀行卡,輸入密碼,屏幕會提示您選擇您的帳戶類別如:普通儲蓄帳戶、支票賬戶、貸款賬戶或信用卡帳戶等,隨後會要求您用觸摸屏選擇提款金額或手動輸入提款金額。最後會要求您選擇是否希望得到收據和賬戶餘額。銀行卡的每日最高提款額為1000澳元。一般說來各銀行的提款機允許不同銀行間提款比如:西太銀行卡可用國民銀行的提款機提款,但是銀行會收取手續。

英文對話
A: Good morning, how are you?
嗨,你好嗎?

B: I’m fine, thank you. I would like to open a bank account.
我很好,謝謝。我想開一個帳戶。

A: No problem, what kind of account do you want? We have several options available.
沒問題,有幾種帳戶可選,請問你想開哪一種呢?

B: Actually, I am not sure which one best suits me.
其實,我也不太清楚哪種適合我。

A: Will you use this account for daily banking?
請問你想用這個帳戶作為你的日常開支帳戶嗎?

B: Yes, I will. All my wages will go into this account.
是的,我的工資也會進到這個帳戶。

A: I see. We have two products that might suit you. One is Access Advantage, the other is Access Select.
知道了,我們有兩種帳戶可供你選。一個是優先帳戶,另一種是選擇帳戶,

B: What is the difference between the two?
這兩種有什麼區別呢?

A: The Access advantage account gives you unlimited free transactions via ATM, EFTPOS, Branch, Cheque, Internet and phone banking, but with a $5 monthly service fee. The Access Select account gives you six free electronic withdrawals, unlimited Internet and phone banking and unlimited deposits with no monthly fee. But you may get charged if you make additional withdrawals.
優先卡帳戶每月可以無限次從自動提款機,EFTPOS,櫃檯,支票,上網及使用電話付款,但每月需五元銀行服務費。選擇卡帳戶每月只可以免費提款六次,但可以無限次上網及使用電話付款,沒有月費。

B: Let me think about it, well, at the moment, I want to go for the one without a monthly fee.
讓我想一下,嗯,我想現在還是選沒月費的這種吧。

A: OK, you can always change the account or open a new one. May I have some identification, like a driver』s licence or passport?
好,你可以改變或再開新帳戶。我能看一下證件嗎?駕駛證或護照。

B: Here is my passport.
護照給你。

A: OK, let me fill in your personal details. Do you wish to make any deposits now?
好的,讓我輸入你的個人資料。你要存錢進去嗎?

B: Yes, I want put in $1500 dollars.
我想存入$1500 元。

A: OK. That』s done, here is your deposit slip. We』ll mail your pin number and your card in two separate mails within the next two weeks. Have a nice day.
好了,這是收據。我們會在兩週之內把密碼和卡分兩次寄給你。祝你今天愉快!

B: Thank you, you too.
謝謝,你也一樣.
(http://www.dajiyuan.com)

相關新聞
澳洲國慶日1.4萬人入籍 紐省佔四分之一
擁有過大權限  澳洲移民部長坦承很不自在
澳洲移民生活:免費證件翻譯(雙語)
美國vs加拿大:應該移民去哪裡呢?
如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入安全投稿爆料平台
評論